Buried Treasure Children’s ACF Rapid Immune Support
- Buried Treasure Children’s ACF is a high potency, high quality liquid herbal supplement with vitamins, minerals and blend of botanicals for fast relief.
- 1,000 mg of Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoids, Elderberry, Echinacea, Wild Cherry, Zinc, Rutin, and more
- Liquid based formula to rapidly boost your child’s immune system
- No artificial colors, flavors, fillers, exacts or preservatives
- Non-GMO, Vegetarian safe, No Gluten, No Wheat, Non-Dairy, No Yeast
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Buried Treasure™ Children’s ACF formula combines high-quality herbs and nutrients to support a healthy immune system, creating a potent fast-acting formula for seasonal immune support. Designed to help your child safely and effectively! No added sugar. No artificial ingredients or harsh chemicals. No artificial colors, flavors, fillers, extracts or preservatives. Plant based botanical ingredients to help boost your child’s immune system*.
Not recommended for children under 4 years old. Follow all directions on product label.
[wp_excel_cms name=”Childrens ACF”]
Other ingredients: Purified mountain water, white grape, lemon, and cherry juices, natural cherry flavor, natural flavors, organic citrus extract and/or citric acid, ascorbic acid, xanthan gum, guar gum, potassium sorbate (to ensure freshness), nisin (naturally ensures freshness) and polylysine (natural preservative).
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen in bones. Vitamin C is also vital to your body’s healing process.
Echinacea is primarily used to fight infections especially respiratory infections – cold, flu, etc. Echinacea is considered a traditional herb that grows in the United States, Canada and Europe.
Elderberry as a plant the berries are used for boosting the immune system. It is known to reduce inflammation caused by illness.
Zinc is called an “essential trace element” because very small amounts of zinc are necessary for human health. Since the human body does not store excess zinc, it must be consumed regularly as part of the diet.