Soothing Syrup ACF
Advanced Immune Response
Bioactive Herbs, Vitamin C, Raw Honey for Respiratory
Complications due to seasonal challenges
Find a Store
4 in stock
Find an E-tailer
- Soothing Syrup is a blend of raw unfiltered honey, bioactive herbs, plant sourced vitamins and minerals to help relieve bronchial repetitively occurring reflexes.
- Soothing Syrup is formulated with Elecampane and Yerba Santa along with Wild Cherry Bark to help promote normal bronchial secretions.
- Herbal blend includes Marshmallow, Thyme, Hyssop, Horehound and Ginger Root to help relieve irritation of mucus membrane.
- Demulcent herbs also help to calm the irritation of the throat and lungs. Vitamin C and Zinc help to naturally help boost immune system.
- Soothing Syrup is gluten, wheat, yeast and dairy free. Vegetarian safe. Manufactured in a USDA, FDA and cGMP compliant facility in USA.
Buried Treasure Soothing Syrup ACF is a blend of bioactive herbs, raw unfiltered honey and plant sourced vitamins to help soothe and relieve discomfort from repetitive respiratory reflexes associated with irritated throat and lungs. Soothing Syrup features Vitamin C and Zinc to naturally boost immune system working together with a blend of demulcent herbs and herbs to help promote normal bronchial secretions.
Soothing Syrup’s synergistic formula helps to calm the irritation of the throat and lungs, promote normal bronchial secretions which help to clean breathing passages while naturally boosting the immune system with plant sourced vitamins. Herbs including Elecampane and Yerba Santa help promote normal bronchial secretions of the upper respiratory system. Demulcent herbs like marshmallow, mullein and horehound help to soothe the throat by providing mucilage. Herbs such as Mullien, Ginger Root, Wild Lettuce and Wild Cherry Bark work together to help soothe and calm irritation of the throat and lungs.
This great tasting formula is flavored with natural fruits such as apple, cherry, lemon and raspberry. Soothing Syrup is manufactured in a USDA, FDA and cGMP facility in TN USA. Soothing Syrup is gluten, wheat, yeast, soy and dairy free. Vegetarian safe.
|INGREDIENTS per serving|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||250 mg|
|Zinc (zinc citrate)||10 mg|
|Wild Cherry Bark||500 mg|
|White Willow Bark||400 mg|
|Elecampane (inula helenium)||200 mg|
|Thyme (thymus vulgaris)||120 mg|
|Hyssop (hyssopus officinalis)||100 mg|
|Yerba Santa||100 mg|
|Mullein (verbascum thapus)||80 mg|
|Ginger Root (zingiber officinale)||50 mg|
|Lemon Balm||50 mg|
|Wild Lettuce (lactuca virosa)||50 mg|
|Yarrow (achillea millefolium)||50 mg|
Other Ingredients: Purified mountain water, apple juice, cherry juice, lemon juice, raspberry juice, honey, natural cherry flavor, spearmint, eucalyptus oil, Lou-Han, xanthan gum, guar gum, potassium sorbate (to ensure freshness), nisin (naturally ensures freshness) and polylysine (natural preservative).
Directions for Use
DIRECTIONS: SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING. BEST IF USED WITHIN 45 DAYS FROM OPENING.
Adults take 2 tablespoons up to 3 times daily. Do not take on an empty stomach.
CAUTION: Pregnant and nursing women should check dosage with their healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.