- Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil is Cold pressed pure coconut oil. Flash steamed to extract important medium chain triglycerides. No chemicals were used in manufacturing process.
- MCT Coconut Oil Benefits: Medium Chain Triglycerides have been shown promise in providing nutrients for brain function. MCT Coconut Oil has also been shown effective for boosting body’s natural metabolic rate.
- MCT Coconut Oil Uses: Free flowing coconut oil is great to add a 1/4 to 1/2 oz to coffee for a quick mental boost. Use in salad dressings for great light coconut flavor. Substitute for low temperature cooking with healthy MCT Coconut Oil!
- Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil Contains: Caprylic Acid, Capric Acid and Lauric Acid in varying percentages. Vegetarian safe and packaged in a USDA and FDA inspected facility. Life Line Foods follows all cGMP good manufacturing guidelines.
- Buried Treasure MCT Coconut oil is: Bottled in TN, USA in a 16 oz BPA Free bottle. Packaged using solar energy in our green manufacturing facility. Full 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Buried Treasure/Life Line Foods is a proud member of NPA, SENPA, CRN and other natural products organizations that help promote organic and natural living.
Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil for Healthy Brain Function Increased Performance, Keto and Paleo Diet Safe Flash Steamed Medium Chain Triglycerides 16 Ounce
Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil Pure for Brain and Metabolic Boost 16 oz BPA Free Bottle. Vegetarian Safe. Liquid Nutrients. MCT Standardized to 95%. Dietary Supplement. Studies reveal that the Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) like the ones in Coconut Oil (MCT) have shown promise in providing nutrition for the brain. Superior nutrition improves cognitive performance. This natural food sourced coconut oil is most beneficial when used as a dietary supplement according to directions and in conjunction with a plant-based diet and active lifestyle.
Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil Helps to Boost Metabolism, Energy Production and Ketone Body Production.
Improves Energy and Performance
MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides) are unique in that they’re transported directly from the gastrointestinal tract to the liver where they’re likely to be burned off as fuel instead of deposited into fat cells. Research also confirms that MCT’s can increase metabolic rate. These are both good things in relation to fat loss. Bottom line is more of the MCT’s are used in the Krebs cycle for energy production and less is circulated through the body.
Healthy Weight Management
Because Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil is processed by the liver and stored as energy, it burns faster and enhances metabolism. MCT’s have lower calorie content than other fats and is minimally stored as fat. Because MCT’s burn faster and contribute to enhanced metabolism it is excellent for maintain a healthy weight. MCT Coconut Oil is also good for those on Atkins (low carb), Keto and other diets that call for high ketones.
Enhance Brain Function
Due to the presence of Caprylic acid, when consumed, it breaks down into ketone bodies. Ketone bodies provide alternative source of energy to damaged brain cells.
Eat and Drink Healthy
Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil is an excellent substitute for vegetable or other processed oils for salad dressings or low temperature cooking. You can add MCT Coconut Oil to coffee, beverages or smoothies. Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil is odorless and tasteless.
Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil Additional Uses
Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil is processed using flash steamed and not chemical separation. Buried Treasure is a USDA, FDA and cGMP compliant facility. .
Fractionated coconut oil is made by using steam and pressure hydrolysis of coconut oil into glycerol and free fatty acids. The fatty acids are then fractionated into the long- and medium-chain acids before medium-chain acids are recombined with the glycerol to create MCT oil.
Fractionated coconut oil is widely used in health products, lotions, hair care products and soaps. It is readily absorbed by the skin and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling. Since it is thinner than unrefined coconut oil, it is an excellent oil for use in massage. It is also very useful as a carrier oil in aromatherapy products. In addition, it is practically odorless and tasteless and can withstand very high heat, so is ideal for use in cooking.
- MCT oil promotes intestinal health by aiding to rid the body of troublesome microorganisms
- It is thought that MCTs stimulate production of thyroid hormone, improving thyroid function boosting metabolism.
- Ketones are also one of the two substances which the brain can utilize for energy (glucose, being the other).
|INGREDIENTS per serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides||4.75 g|
|(caprylic acid, capric acid, and lauric acid)|
Directions for Use
DIRECTIONS: Adults take 1 teaspoon up to 3 times daily. May be taken alone or mixed with your favorite beverage. For best results, take before exercise. MCT oil may be used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces or cooking as a source of beneficial fatty acids.
Not recommended for frying due to low boiling point.
CAUTION: Pregnant and nursing women should check dosage with their healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.
- Add 1 teaspoon to coffee
- Sprinkle over organic popcorn
- Add to salad dressings instead of vegetable oil