- Buried Treasure naturally sourced Vitamin D3 2,000 IU (50 mcg) with 80 mcg K2 (MK7) in a great tasting red raspberry liquid supplement for fast absorption and more bioavailability.
- Buried Treasure Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient and vital for many functions within your body. The body can’t absorb calcium without adequate intake of Vitamin D.
- Our liquid Vitamin D3 plus K2 absorbs quickly and is more bioavailable than softgels, tablets, gummies or other methods.
- Naturally sourced K2 (MK7) works with Vitamin D3 to support bone health, cardio function and for immune support.
- Buried Treasure Liquid D3 with K2 contains no gluten, wheat, yeast or dairy. Ingredients are globally sourced, tested and certified. Manufactured in USA in a USDA, FDA and cGMP compliant facility.
Vitamin D plays a role in numerous functions within the body. Adequate vitamin D intake is required for optimal health especially for the maintenance of musculoskeletal health. Vitamin D deficiency may result in low blood levels of calcium and phosphorous. The role of Vitamin D in calcium absorption and bone health is well known. Buried Treasure’s Liquid D3 is a convenient way to supplement this valuable nutrient.
Vitamin D is essential in absorption of calcium and bone health. K2 works with Vitamin D3 for better absorption and better benefits. K2 along with D3 has numerous health benefits including brain function, cardio health, kidney function and others.
Buried Treasure D3 with K2 is a great tasting supplement with the highest D3 and K2 combined in liquid form.
|INGREDIENTS per serving|
|Total Carbohydrates||< 1g|
|Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol)||2000 IU (50 mcg)|
|Natural Vitamin K2||80 mcg|
Other Ingredients: Purified mountain water, red raspberry flavor, beta carotene (color), Lou-Han, potassium sorbate (to ensure freshness) and nisin (naturally ensures freshness).
Does Contain Soy
Directions for Use
Directions: Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening and use within 96 days. As a dietary supplement adults take 1 teaspoon daily. We recommend mix with your favorite juice. Do not take on an empty stomach.
Caution: Pregnant and nursing women should check dosage with their healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Contains soy. All forms of Vitamin K may interact with blood thinning medications. If you are taking such medicines please consult your physician before taking this product.