- Buried Treasure Lumi Shield Plus AREDS 2 is a comprehensive eye supplement for overall eye health. Lumi Shield provides proven nutrients Lutein, Meso Zeaxanthin and Zeaxanthin in the doctor recommended 10:10:2 ratio.
- Great tasting liquid eye supplement in a bioavailable form which allows the body to absorb up to 90% of the nutrients needed to support eye health.
- Made with the necessary carotenoids and antioxidants to help protect your eyes. Lutein with Meso Zeaxanthin and Zeaxanthin are the three major carotenoids found in the macula and
- Works with other vitamins, minerals
andan herbal blend to support overall eye health. Lumi Shield features clinically proven XanthoSight and Setria Glutathione.
- Lumi Shield is gluten, wheat, yeast and dairy free. Ingredients are globally sourced and manufactured in Pikeville, TN USA in a USDA, FDA
andcGMP compliant facility.
Lumi Shield Plus AREDS 2 with
Lutien, Meso Zeaxanthin and Zeaxanthin
Formulated with proven vitamins, minerals, amino acids
Why You Need Lumi Shield Plus AREDS2
- Protect your eyes from the dangers of blue light
- Help restore your macular pigment with proven ingredients
- Carotenoids plus Vitamins and Amino Acids a complete eye supplement
- Liquid supplement for high absorption and more bioavailability
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Amount per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||500 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||600 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpa tocopheryl)||400 IU|
|(as magnesium aspartate)|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||25 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||2 mg|
|Ginkgo Biloba||150 mg|
|Rose Hips(Rosa caina)||150 mg|
|Setria® Glutathione||75 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||5 mg|
|(from Sodium Hyaluronate)|
Other ingredients: Pure mountain water, apple juice, white grape juice, sunflower lecithin, cane sugar, natural coconut, apple, banana and other natural flavors, LouHan, xanthan gum, guar gum, potassium sorbate (to ensure freshness), nisin (naturally ensures freshness) and polylysine (natural preservative).
Lutein, Meso Zeaxanthin
and Zeaxanthin for Optimal Eye Health
Buried Treasure has partnered with Strabauer and Xanthosight as a natural source for our
- Naturally sourced ingredients
- Optimal 10:10:2 ratio of Lutein, Meso Zeaxanthin
- Clinical trails and years of research
- Doctor formulated ingredients with clinical results
Buried Treasure Lumi Shield plus has teamed up with Setria for the best available glutathione antioxidant.
Oxidation – like rust – is bad for your body especially your vision. Glutathione is found in high concentrations in the eye and is essential in the maintenance of its transparency for better vision. Due to its presence in the eye, glutathione functions to detoxify the aqueous fluid in the inner eye. It helps maintain adequate fluid outflow enabling the maintenance of normal eye pressure. Glutathione as an antioxidant, it is responsible for attacking free radicals in the eye.
Vitamin C is another crucial ingredient for eye health.
A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C plays a crucial role in mitigating damage caused by radicals that gain access to the eye. The molecular damage caused by free radicals most often affects the lens tissue, which if not managed can progress to acquired blindness. According to the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, the eye requires about 250mg of vitamin C daily, for effective protection against free-radical damage. The vitamin’s antioxidant effect also contributes to anti-aging and hence premature degeneration of macular cells that may affect vision.
Bilberry, a plant closely related to blueberry is an excellent source of bioflavonoids that are crucial in maintaining eye health. In fact, the plant is commonly known for its ability to improve vision.
Additionally, bilberry extract as an antioxidants
There are numerous benefits of ginkgo
Gingko Biloba extract(GBE) derived from the leaves of the Ginkgo tree contains various constituents that are beneficial to eye health including flavonoids, lactones, ginkgolides A, B, C, and terpenoids. These confer a cytoprotective effect.
Ginkgo Biloba used in Lumi Shield Plus is sustainably sourced from local and international resources. Each ingredient comes with a certificate of analysis and is thoroughly tested for purity and efficacy.