Buried Treasure Coconut Oil MCT – Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Buried Treasure MCT Coconut Oil is Cold pressed pure coconut oil. Flash steamed to extract important medium chain triglycerides. No chemicals were used in manufacturing process.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides have been shown promise in providing nutrients for brain function. MCT Coconut Oil has also been shown effective for boosting body’s natural metabolic rate.
- Free flowing coconut oil is great to add a 1/4 to 1/2 oz to coffee for a quick mental boost. Use in salad dressings for great light coconut flavor. Substitute for low temperature cooking with healthy MCT Coconut Oil!
- MCT Coconut Oil Contains Caprylic Acid, Capric Acid and Lauric Acid in varying percentages. Vegetarian safe
- 16 oz BPA Free bottle. Packaged using solar energy in our green manufacturing facility.
What are the benefits?
Studies reveal that the Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) like the ones in Coconut Oil (MCT)™ have shown promise in providing nutrition for the brain. Superior nutrition improves cognitive performance. This natural food sourced coconut oil is most beneficial when used as a dietary supplement according to directions and in conjunction with a plant-based diet and active lifestyle.
|INGREDIENTS per serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides||4.75 g|
|(caprylic acid, capric acid, and lauric acid)|
DIRECTIONS: Adults take 1 teaspoon up to 3 times daily. May be taken alone or mixed with your favorite beverage. For best results, take before exercise. MCT oil may be used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces or cooking as a source of beneficial fatty acids.
Not recommended for frying due to low boiling point.
CAUTION: Pregnant and nursing women should check dosage with their healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.
- Add 1 teaspoon to coffee
- Sprinkle over organic popcorn
- Add to salad dressings instead of vegetable oil
Statements in this page and/or video have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.