Bentonite Detoxing Formula with Peppermint Oil
- Bentonite Clay has been used internally and externally for hundreds of years as a natural detoxifying agent.
- Bentonite Clay is formed from volcanic ash and has a high concentration of silica, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron and potassium which help to absorb toxins, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Buried Treasure Bentonite Clay is safe to use internally to help balance gut bacteria as well as assist in removing toxins.
- With a refreshing hint of peppermint oil Buried Treasure Bentonite Detoxing Formula can also be used as a facial mask, in the bath, on the skin and as a mouth rinse.
- Bentonite is sourced in the USA. Bottled and manufactured in a USDA, FDA and cGMP compliant facility in TN. 32 oz BPA free bottle.
What are the benefits?
Formulated to gently assist and enhance your body’s elimination of toxins. While the body normally rids itself of non-nutrients, its’ internal detoxification process can become compromised by dietary and environmental toxins.
Bentonite or sometimes called Montmorillonite, is a clay formed from volcanic ash and water. It is also a phyllosilicate which has high absorbing powers. Some people believe it has been used throughout history in early Mesopotamia and by Native Americans. One study analyzed the effect of clay in the diet of Peruvian Parrots who seem to eat it simply as an absorptive agent to lessen the effect of toxins from certain fruits and seeds they ingest.
|INGREDIENTS per serving|
|Purified Bentonite GP||15 mL|
|Premium Grade USP/NF|
|hydrated with filtered water|
Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening. Best if used within 64 days from opening. Adults should take 1 tablespoon daily. Do not take on an empty stomach.
Caution: Pregnant and nursing women should check dosage with their healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Statements in this page and/or video have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.